Friday, October 24, 2014

Bucket Filling Display

It has been WAY too long since I have blogged!  Planning a wedding and teaching has proved to keep me rather busy, much more busy than I would like to be.  I'm so excited to be marrying my best friend in December though!

This year our school theme is "bucket filling".  We love that it focuses so much on the positive!  Kids are trying to be bucket fillers instead of bucket dippers.  We have little pieces of paper that we give them with drops on them that they earn when they are being a bucket filler.  There are then bucket fillers from each class recognized weekly. 

We have our class bucket (courtesy of the principal) hanging on the wall in our classroom.  This is where they put all the drops they earn.  At the beginning on the year when I introduced the theme I had the students write on their own bucket what they would do to be a bucket filler this year and then sign it.  I hung those up around the bucket that they put their drops in.  It makes for a cute display. 

4 comments:

  1. The title of this topic is Bucket Filling Display. Wonderful ideas. I really like such blogs but for now, I would definitely like to read this but by contacting assignment help online uk I will read-only after that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing classroom setup. I love it so much. The kids in this classroom definitely love it. Now it's time to avail long distance taxi uk for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to be teaching second grade for the fourth year. Now its time to avail Custom Soap Boxesfor more details.

    ReplyDelete